I’ve always wanted to be a blogger with tonnes of helpful advice. Yet, the blogger life seemed unreachable and hard to handle. If you decide to start a blog, it might be a life-changing experience. Yet, it requires a lot of work and time.
The first time I met some interesting bloggers was when I found out I was nominated for the Liebster Award. I felt amazed and overwhelmed with positive emotions when I heard that I was nominated. With only two blog posts on my blog, I’ve never thought it could happen.
In fact, the two blog posts were enough for people to notice me. I got a wonderful compliment that I was doing a great job.
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
– Swami Sivananda
I am focused mostly on some tips and advice for a more positive, mindful, and fulfilled life. I’d like to engage and motivate people. My mission is to affect them positively and share some good vibes.
A wonderful blogger Smile4Mama nominated me and said that she liked my positivity! Wow!
Thank you so much, Smile4Mama!
I suggest you check out her blog. She’s a mom blogger with a great love for her kids and her blog.
A blogger life is about your mission and passion. My mission is to deliver valuable and inspirational content
Well, this blog is my passion, a hobby, and a means of making me a better person. How’s that? Since I’m an introverted person, I find it hard to express my feelings. So, I discovered that my written communication is a way better than my speaking. Also, I found out that writing sets me free. Many random ideas come to my mind when I write wondering what happened. I am not used to expressing myself, and I am amazed to see that there is a whole new universe inside me.
I also want to give a thank you shout out to The Global Aussie! Thank you for organizing this for us!
What is the Liebster Award?
It is an award that was designed to give credit to new and upcoming bloggers. Liebster award was also created to bring together the blogger community and facilitate a blogger life.
How to be eligible:
Liebster Award is particularly for new and upcoming bloggers. To be eligible, you must have 200 or fewer followers. To know more here is the link: The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017.
Now, I’d like to share some random facts about me.
1. Blogging helped me to understand myself better.
2. Writing sets me free.
3. I am an INFJ.
4. I have done a lot of different jobs so far, including project management, accounting, social media marketing, and content writing.
5. My primary goal for starting this blog was to learn WordPress, but later, I fell in love with the niche.
6. I use each and every opportunity to learn something new.
7. I am very timid, but I love people.
8. I wish I could change the world positively.
9. My living room is my office.
10. I can’t imagine my day without coffee.
Questions for me:
1. What made you become a blogger?
My primary reason to start blogging was to learn WordPress so that I could chase new business opportunities. Later, I tried to match my passion for mindfulness and positive living with this desire to learn, and I picked this niche. Now, I fell in love with blogging, and it is a really amazing thing. A blogger life is s simply amazing thing.
2. Describe yourself in 3 words
Quiet, imaginative, idealist.
3. What is your favorite quote?
“As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” –
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
4. Name your favorite places you have visited
Budapest – The Citadel, and Thessaloniki – Ano Polis
5. What is your favorite book?
Fyodor Dostoyevsky – Crime and Punishment
6. Apple or Samsung?
7. Who is your role model?
All people who pursue their dreams and bring positive changes to the world.
8. When you were young what did you aspire to be?
I wanted to be a teacher and a scientist.
9. Disney Cruise or Disney World?
10. If you are a parent what do you miss most? If you’re not a parent what do you like to do on your downtime?
I am not a parent yet and enjoy taking care of my pet.
11. Where would you like to visit?
Paris, New York, and Oslo.
Congrats to my nominees! You’ve been doing a fantastic job!
Your hard work has been noticed!
I want to give you a huge thumbs-up!
Here you are!
Questions for my nominees:
1. How did you decide what would be your niche?
2. What do you like most about blogging?
3. What would you like to achieve in ten years time?
4. What is your favorite daily routine?
5. Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
6. What was the hardest moment in your life and how did you overcome it?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What would you do if you were a scientist?
9. Do you think you’re creative?
10. Coffee or soda?
11. Yoga or cardio training?
Congratulations girls and guys! Have fun answering your questions!
I wish you much success in your blogging. You are great!
The real beauty of our blogger life is to make connections with each other, celebrate our success and persevere all hardships.